12 June, 2011

Custom cakes, inexpensive and delicious

With summer coming; birthdays, bachelor parties, weddings are getting planed. That’s why I’ve started to see interesting cakes, each one more beautiful then the other.

Last weekend, when I went to a pastry shop with my friend Duygu, its summer so I want alot of sweet food.While I was talking about how delicious the cakes look, the owner told me that she is already making cakes for the next week. I asked her how she does it and she told me that it takes lots of work, for some cakes even 18 hours! She started this as a hobby and now she is making cakes on a professional level.

When I learned about this, my friend’s birthday was coming up. I wanted a special and unforgettable gift for her, so I asked the owner to make a special birthday cake for her. When I saw the cake she made, I was confident that everyone would like it; this picture is very similar to the one I had made.

So if your interested in a custom cake, i would highly recommend one for any occasion.

No comments:

Post a Comment